Oxford School - Instituto de Línguas is one of the oldest and most successful language schools in Portugal.
Founded in 1972, Oxford School has dedicated almost 40 years to education and training and is officially recognised by the Portuguese Ministry of Education, having been granted permission to use its own methods and programmes in teaching English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese as a Second Language.
With a highly-qualified staff of experienced teachers, Oxford School is responsible for teaching over one thousand five hundred students a year, who choose us to help them to learn and develop their language skills.
All our centres have a friendly atmosphere, are centrally located and are easily accessible.
We aim to give all our students the best courses at affordable prices.
We aim to be constantly improving, be dynamic and flexible in all areas of the courses we teach.
For this reason:
- We ensure all our teachers are qualified and experienced native speakers
- We identify the exact needs of each student
- We guarantee small class sizes
- We set goals and develop curricula
- We monitor and evaluate the development of all our students